The previous event in this congress series, CSEE, was held Virtually on April 10 - 12, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Juan Wei Koh for the paper entitled: "Laboratory-Scale Production of ‘Sand-like’ Material from Excavated Soft Soil"
- Anil Cherian for the paper entitled: "Instrumented Bidirectional Load Test to 157000kN for Deep Foundation Design"
- Yeshvin Goodary for the paper entitled: "Features of Engineering Geological Investigations in Regions Underlain by Deposits of Volcanic Origin "
- Gianluca Bella for the paper entitled: "A Preliminary Insight into the Water Retention Response of Sand-Silt Mixtures of Stava Tailings"
- Usama Zafar for the paper entitled: "Influence of Nonlinearities on the Vertical Kinematic Interaction of Piles "
- Simrat Kaur for the paper entitled: "Role of Algae in Mitigating Impacts of Air, Soil and Wastewater Pollution"
- Lauma Laipniece for the paper entitled: "Scale-up of Biodiesel Synthesis in Chemical Interesterification Reaction of Rapeseed Oil with Methyl Formate and Methyl Acetate"
- Mariia Pasichnyk for the paper entitled: "Using Composite Membrane Contactors with Polyamide Functional Layer for Co2 Separation "
- Pierre-Emmanuel Pretot for the paper entitled: "Fast Method to Design Air Filtration Solution at Low Energy Cost in Subterranean Train Stations "
- Vito Rizzi for the paper entitled: "Food Wastes As Adsorbent Materials for Water Decontamination: The Use of Kiwi Peels To Remove Emerging Pollutants and Textile Dyes "
- Jennifer Gubitosa for the paper entitled: "How could a waste become a resource? The case of Kiwi peels’ application for synthesizing nanomaterials "
CSEE'22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'22) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this congress series, please visit: www.lisbon2022.cseecongress.com.
The Conference Program for the CSEE'22 Congress is available in the link below.